Saturday, December 15, 2007

Applebees is fun it's true!

Tonight was my last night of server training at good 'ol Applebee's. I've been working there for a bit now as a Hostess, and have spent time working for the kitchen. I'm now officially a server. That is....if I pass my final exam. I really never liked tests, which is partly why I didn't go to grad school. I like learning by doing - not by studying. Tomorrow I will memorize what ingredients create a Perfect Margarita and a Long Island Ice Tea - Top Shelf, of course. Then I take that test so that I can serve my own tables tomorrow night. Please come visit me sometime! I promise you'll get great service. :-) Maybe I'll even give you a free Sunday and sing you the birthday song.

1 comment:

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

Don't taste test too much there, sugar!

Lauren is being introduced to the Front Page this week by the new roomie, Jen. Watch out!