Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Things I'm Thinking About

Here are a few (okay, many) things I've been thinking about:

- How little I know about what it really means to be healthy

- What does it mean to not run away

- Sometimes it's okay to run away.

- February looks like a good month to buy a house

- Should I buy a car first

- I question the sanity of all persons running for President

- I am really sick of DTRs

- I need to finish that grad school application

- I'll study for the GRE...tomorrow

- Finally, I'm doing things I've always wanted to

- Time for the yearly read of The Alchemist

- My best friend lives too far away

- What does it truly mean to live for today

- How do I love and support those that are close to me

when they make decicions that are opposite my beliefs

- What's for dinner?

1 comment:

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

I forgot comment here and say that your list made me truly laugh out loud! That last one let me know that you were grinning as you wrote it, not stressing out.

#11 should be, when should I visit DC? (Answer, next week. Fo Sho.)