Friday, July 25, 2008

Perfect Love

I have a lot of thoughts going on right now, ones I wish that I could put words to and share with you. However, most of them are extremely personal and I have so far attempted to be careful sharing those online. So, I spent 30 minutes in a google images search typing in words associated with what I was feeling. And--I failed. It's hard to put feelings into pictures!

What I finally realized I was looking for was an even deeper understanding of perfect love. As a single woman, I've been on a search for a meaningful opposite-sex relationship. As I've spent months dating, I've come to a deeper understanding of Christ and His love for me. Although a great man may come close and meet many of our needs, the photo below finally summarizes the only perfect love I or you will ever find.


No comments: